Monday, June 06, 2011

Solar Nutrition’s Timing 

"It's not what you eat, it's when you eat it..." 

The following brief explanation I give you is taken directly from notes I took while attending Solar Nutrition classes presented by Adano Ley in Houston, Texas.

I first met Adano in 1962 in Los Angeles and much later, 1979, I moved to Houston and worked briefly at his clinic and became a true believer in the correctness and validity of solar nutrition.
Solar Nutrition is a time-determined eating system. It is based on the energy received by plants, bushes and trees at specific times of the day. Morning energy, 7 to 9 am, would be concentrated on nut and fruit trees, and any bush 4 foot or taller. Mid day energy, 12 to 6 pm, would be based on vegetables, grains and berries that grow to 4 ft in height.


Evening energy, 6 to 9 pm would be based mostly on root vegetables.


Brown Rice is a neutral food and can be eaten anytime and we used Bokchoy almost every lunch and dinner meal. The top half of the bokchoy for lunch and the bottom for dinner.
By following Solar Nutrition guidelines, the foods with the greatest life giving energies are put into our bodies at the proper times. It deals with the absorption, assimilation, and utilization of the energy of the sun in our bodies, minds and spirits through the foods we eat. It also takes into consideration the items that non-vegans and non-vegetarians ingest such as meat, eggs and dairy.
I am posting a brief list of the foods for the three periods of the day so you can get a better picture of what I am talking about. Adano also listed the foods by blood type and often said "if you don I have never forgotten that. My blood type is AB and I make an effort to take that into consideration when choosing my foods.

There are many sites on line regarding Solar Nutrition and Adano Ley. If you are interested I suggest you look them up. Just google Solar Nutrition and/or Adano Ley. I think it will be well worth your time to find out more about solar nutrition and about Adano Ley. He was the teacher and friend that put my feet on a spiritual path and pushed until I learned to walk. My favorite sites is
t know your blood type, dont monkey around with nutrition."http://www.livingtolive.com/adano.html but there are many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment